martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

Big furnished all inclusive Room!!!





Hi everyone!
I have a big bedroom available now in the basement of a large, nice and secure house.I am looking for an easy going, respecful, clean, nice, 20-30 years old roomate, man or woman, student or full time worker.

The room:
- Furnished: Single Bed, desk and wardrobe.
- Wood floor and Fireplace.
- Bright with large windows provinding lots of natural light.
- Internet, cable and phone.
- All utilities are included.

The house:
- Really nice Roomates!
- Big Living room with a large sofa, big-flatscreen TV and a DVD player.
- Large Kitchen with plenty of storage, full stove, 2 refrigerators, microwave, in-sink garbage disposal and dishwasher.
- Big dinning room with a table, perfect for entertaining.
- 2 Bathrooms, parking, Washer and Dryer.
The location.
- Under 1 min walk to #10 Hasting bus stop.
- 4 min walking to #480 UBC bus stop.
- 8 min walking to Saveway and a lot of other stores and restaurants.
- 15 min to Canada Line.

Call me if you want to see it: 6047296440!!!!
(If I don't answer, please leave a voicemail or text me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can)

No hay comentarios: